Social Media Superstars: A Panel of Experts on Social Media
About Our Panel…
Our panel of experts on social media is very well staffed with local entrepreneurs who are pioneers and true experts in the area of social media. Their expertise ranges from the ever popular world of Facebook to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more! We are asking that BPW members and guests who are planning to attend email their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, April 2nd at 6pm so that we can compile a list of questions prior to the event. Our panelists will come prepared to answer as many of your questions as possible in the time allotted. We are hoping that we also have time to take a few extra questions from the attendees on the night of the event. You’ll want to be sure and arrive early to get a great seat!
On the Topic…
Social media can be your “best friend” or your “dreaded enemy” when it comes to business (or our “social” life) ! Our esteemed panel of experts will answer your questions pertaining to the most popular social media platforms and best practices used in businesses today. They will spark a determination in you to use these platforms to your advantage to grow and nurture your business. Come…learn…leave more social media savvy than when you arrived…that is the goal!
Our April Meeting Panel Sponsors are; Each panel member has a sponsor who is a member of South Puget Sound BPW.
- Tonya Jackson with Riandi Photography is sponsoring Robert Nissenbaum of Tactical Social Media
- Marie Kidwell with AA2 Repair & Maintenance is sponsoring Erin Alexander of Finally Social-A Social Media Company
- Cari Franklin with The Cari Franklin Group/Keller Williams Realty is sponsoring Ryan Christensen of The REsource & Eagle Home Mortgage
- Michelle Graham with Graham & Graham Elder Care Consultants is sponsoring Valarie Harris of Varris Marketing
- Amy Hatcher with Cafe Pacific Catering is sponsoring Sarah Frink of Real Marketing Solutions
- Carol Colvin with doTerra Essential Oils is sponsoring Micah Brown of Brand Marketing Mastery
- Judi Brown with Tacoma Trophy is sponsoring Tessa Shaw of Asset Muse
- Pat Fuller with The Pampered Chef is sponsoring Mitch Ratcliffe of Gig Economy Group
- Dawn Veraldo with Carpet Care Northwest is sponsoring our Moderator for the evening, Rebecca Reece of SynRRg Creative
Everyone will receive a printed program at the door so they may get in touch with the panel members after the event if they wish to hire one of them for a consultation after the event.